Mazda 3 Rebates and Incentives
There’s never been a better time to buy a Mazda 3! It takes only 60 seconds request a free, no-obligation price quote and our database will search special rebates and incentives from your local dealerships. We will also find you substantial manufacturer rebates – don’t pay more than you need to for a new Mazda 3.
Mazda 3 Image Gallery
Mazda 3 Overview
While most 40mpg cars sacrifice on performance, the Mazda 3 appears to gives drivers the best of both worlds. The Mazda 3 has great pickup speed and handles curves well for the world of compact cars.
With the Mazda 3 being named a top safety pick by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS 12/11), Mazda 3 buyers will experience an affordable new car that doesn’t skimp on safety.
With an affordable list price, great gas mileage, and a top safety pick by the IIHS, the Mazda 3 is worthy of serious consideration by new car buyers.
What People Say About the New Mazda 3
“The Mazda3 has long had European flair and is by far the automaker’s best seller in America—thanks to a clever combination of sportiness and practicality.” – The Fast Lane Car
“This is a car that has the mileage thing nailed — it will run a long way on a tank of gas. The trim levels and option sheet allow the driver to build it any way from basic economy to sport compact, with tech features usually not seen in this segment.” – The Times Union
New Mazda 3 and its Competition
The New Mazda 3 stacks up nicely to comparable models manufactured by Honda, Nissan and Subaru.
- The Mazda 3 list price is comparable to the Honda Civic; however, it is lower than the Nissan Sentra and Subaru Impreza.
- With a 167-HP, 2.5 liter engine running on regular gas, owners of the Mazda 3 do not have to sacrifice power to pay less at the pump. Although they all run on regular gas, none of the three Mazda 3 competitors in this comparison offer the power the Mazda 3 gives a driver.
- The Mazda 3 gets 28mpg/City and 40mpg/Highway and is comparable with the Honda Civic, Nissan Sentra, and Subaru Impreza.
How Mazda 3 Rebates and Incentives Factor-In To What You Pay
- The Mazda 3 rebate is cash back given directly to you from the manufacturer when you buy one of their new cars. It is deducted directly from the sale price. It’s bonus cash!
- Mazda 3 Dealer incentives (what the Mazda dealerships don’t want you to know). We have exclusive access to these car buying discounts. These secret incentives are special discounts from Mazda to the dealership to sell a certain number of their cars – within a certain period of time.
Request a FREE, Car Quote, and find the best possible prices on a Mazda 3, with all discounts included in . With this information, you’ll be ready to negotiate the lowest price possible – with confidence – for your new Mazda.
- Request a free no-obligation new Mazda price quote.
- Locate Mazda dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!