Drive a Green Car & Save a Lot Of Green in the Process Using Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Rebates & Incentives
Finding money-saving Lincoln MKZ Hybrid rebates and incentives isn’t hard – if you know where to look. When you request a free, no obligation to buy Lincoln MKZ Hybrid price quote you’ll receive the most current available rebates and incentives that Lincoln is offering in – incentives could save you thousands of dollars on a new MKZ Hybrid.
You’ll also receive the best competing Lincoln MKZ Hybrid price quotes from top Lincoln dealerships in who will compete to give you the best deal.
There’s never been a better time than now to drive green behind the wheel of a Lincoln MKZ Hybrid , and save thousands of dollars in the process with MKZ Hybrid rebates and incentives.
The Luxurious & Very Green Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
The Lincoln MKZ Hybrid mid-size luxury sedan is powered by a 2.5 liter 4-cylinder gasoline engine paired with an electric motor that together produces 191hp. Power to the front wheels is sent via a continuously variable auto transmission (CVT) and is offered in either front-wheel drive or AWD.
The MKZ Hybrid comes equipped with a wide array of standard features, including rear parking sensors, fog lights, keyless entry with outside keypad, leather seating, heated/ventilated 8-way power front seats/driver’s seat memory, tilt/telescoping steering wheel, cruise control, automatic dimming driver side/rearview mirrors, full power accessories, Ford’s Sync system and more.
The optional Navigation Package includes features such as a navigation system w/rearview camera, blind-spot warning system, HD radio and Sirius Travel Link service, premium surround-sound audio system and more
EPA fuel efficiency estimates are 41MPG city/36MPG highway.
Reliability, Safety and the Lincoln MKZ
The MKZ scored well for reliability, especially for its responsive handling, engine, quiet cabin and crash testing scores. New MKZ models are predicted to be an impressive 24% above average and it’s easy to understand why in a recent survey of MKZ Hybrid owners, an impressive 89% said if they had it to do all over again they would still buy the Lincoln MKZ Hybrid .
The Lincoln MKZ will also keep you safe on the road, as evidenced by it being a 2012 IIHS Top Safety Pick.
The Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Takes on Competitors Ford Fusion & Toyota Camry Hybrid
The Lincoln MKZ Hybrid stacks up nicely against comparably equipped Ford Fusion and Toyota Camry. The MKZ has a slightly higher starting price and comparable fuel efficiency estimates of a combined 39MPG, compared to the Fusion also at 39MPG and the Camry Hybrid at 41MPG combined. Both the MKZ Hybrid and the Fusion offer a hybrid system net horsepower of 191, with the Camry Hybrid at 200hp.
The base warranty for the MKZ Hybrid is an impressive 48 months/50,000 miles compared to both the Fusion and Camry with 36 months/36,000 miles. On safety all models are 2012 IIHS Top safety picks.
A few standard features on the MKZ Hybrid that aren’t available in the Fusion or Camry include items such as front dual reclining heated/cooled bucket seats with adjustable seat height, driver power memory/adjustable headrests, leather seating, along with keyless entry operated via key bob and SecuriCode™ door keypad.
What Others Are Saying About the Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
“The MKZ makes a good impression, graced as it is with good manners, high-tech galore and fashionably outfitted with the top-of-the-line leather and wood. Add 41 mpg in the city and that earns it a place on your shopping list if you’re looking for great hybrid technology in a luxury package.”
“Not only is the fuel-efficiency impressive, but the transition from gas to gas-electric operation is the best we’ve experienced this side of the Chevrolet Volt, and its electric steering and regenerative brakes silence some of the most serious criticisms we usually level at hybrids.”
“The MKZ Hybrid comes with the usual bells and whistles, such as SmartGauge with EcoGuide to monitor how green your driving behavior is. It is rated at 41 mpg in city driving and 36 mpg on the highway, making it the most fuel efficient luxury sedan on the market.”
See How You Can Save a Lot Of Green with Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Rebates & Incentives
Lincoln is offering very competitive Lincoln MKZ rebates and incentives that could save you thousands when you buy a new MKZ Hybrid. Here are examples of current MKZ Hybrid rebates and incentives that Lincoln is currently offering on a ‘limited time only’ basis and buyers must take retail delivery by 7/2/12:
Current Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Rebates & Incentives:
- 0.0% APR financing up to 60 months and $500 in retail bonus customer cash or
- $2,000 retail customer cash and $500 Lincoln AFS retail bonus cash
How to Choose Between Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Rebates & Low APR Financing
When it comes to Lincoln MKZ Hybrid rebates and low APR financing, the majority of time you’ll need to choose between one or the other. As you see in the above examples, Lincoln is offering customers two incentive options; 0% interest financing and $500 retail bonus customer cash or $2000 retail customer cash and $500 bonus cash.
You might be asking yourself why the Lincoln MKZ Hybrid rebates and incentives are presented in this way, it can be very confusing. Here are a few tips to help you evaluate rebate and incentive offers to make an informed decision:
- The Lincoln retail customer cash and bonus cash is money Lincoln offers you to buy a new MKZ Hybrid; it’s your money and has nothing to do with the Lincoln dealership. This cash can help you reduce the amount you finance and does not mean you shouldn’t negotiate with the Lincoln dealership for a lower purchase price; you can and should negotiate for a better price.
- 0%/low interest financing is where Lincoln offers to finance your new MKZ Hybrid at low or even zero percent interest; however, there’s a catch and why in the examples we gave you above there are two very different offers involving customer cash. The offer for 0% APR and $500 is for ‘very well qualified’ customers; in other words you must have excellent credit. They’ll still give you the $2500 if you don’t qualify for the financing offer, but you won’t be able to finance at 0%.
- If the MKZ Hybrid is the first car you’ve ever owned or you have poor credit, the all-cash offer will be the one to take advantage of, because bad credit doesn’t make a difference with cash rebates.
- If you’ve bought cars in the past and have excellent credit, simply compute the savings difference between the 0% interest financing (against the standard going rate) and the offer with higher cash incentives. You’ll see which will save you the most in the long run.
- Another option to explore would be to speak with your bank about the terms they will offer you to finance your MKZ Hybrid. If they’ll give you an attractive APR rate and there’s a large cash incentive on the table, you could look at financing the MKZ with your bank and taking the higher cash incentive from Lincoln.
It only takes a minute of your time to locate the best Lincoln MKZ Hybrid rebates and incentives currently available in your area. When you request a free, no obligation to buy Lincoln price quote our database will search for the most current available incentives and rebates being offered by Nissan in .
With the rebate and incentive information, you will also receive competing price quotes from top certified Lincoln dealerships in so you have all the information you need to negotiate in confidence for a great deal on a new Lincoln MKZ Hybrid.
- Request a free no-obligation new Lincoln price quote.
- Locate Lincoln dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!