- Jaguar E-PACE: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Jaguar F-PACE: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Jaguar F-TYPE: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $3,000 Available.
- Jaguar I-PACE: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Jaguar XE: As Low as 0% Financing Incentive Available.
- Jaguar XE SV: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Jaguar XF: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Jaguar XJ: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
Save on New Jaguar
Get the free information you need to pay less for a new Jag. Learn current Jaguar discounts by requesting a free price quote!
Jaguar is a car manufacturer that prides itself on providing classy and elegant vehicles to consumers. Stunning designs and new age styling accompany every one of Jaguar’s new vehicles.
Becoming a Jaguar owner can be an exciting experience for any new car buyer, so we’re here to help you learn some inside tips to help you get in the driver seat of the Jaguar of your dreams, for less than you could imagine.
First let’s talk about timing.
Timing is surprisingly a very important thing when you deal with when you decide to go into the Jaguar dealership and buy your new car or truck. Let’s look at some different times that may alter how much you pay for your next Jaguar.
Holidays are great times to keep an eye out for the best deals occurring in your neighborhood. Jaguar dealerships understand that the general public tends to be in a better spending mood during holidays so this is when they bring out the big guns.
Huge cash back offers, price slashing, and even low financing options are all common dealer incentives you can find during holidays. Jaguar dealerships want to take advantage of the good mood you are in and motivate you to jump on a deal they are offering.
The best holidays to look for deals in your area are Thanksgiving, Christmas, after the New Year, Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and even Labor Day. Pay attention to television ads and advertisements in your local newspapers around these times to find the best deals at a Jaguar near you.
Rainy days can be an asset to a savvy car buyer. Rainy days bring low traffic to the Jaguar dealerships. Most people want to avoid walking around in the rain to look at cars and will save it for a sunny day.
You can take advantage of this slow business to try to get the salesperson to offer you lower prices. The idea behind this is that if you are 1 of 3 customers that walk onto the dealership lot, a salesperson will be more likely to offer you a better deal to get your business than he would if you were 1 of 30.
The drawback here is that you may seem desperate to a Jaguar salesperson if they see you walking around a rainy lot looking at cars. The key to taking advantage of this time frame is to be a confident, assertive buyer and to show the salesperson you aren’t desperate to buy immediately.
Jaguar also offers great financing options to its customers. Cash back new car rebates are very common as well as low interest APR for the first 3 years of ownership.
Request a free, no obligation price quote to find out true pricing as well as any deals going on at your neighborhood Jaguar dealer.
- Request a free no-obligation new Jaguar price quote.
- Locate Jaguar dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!