Use Honda Incentives & Rebates and See How You Can Drive Home With a Great Deal – Take the Road to Big Savings Today!
None of us want to pay full price, especially when finances are so tight due to a poor economy. The good news is that it isn’t just us, the consumer, who has been forced to make changes; car manufacturers have also had to rethink their game plan. The way automakers, such as Honda, have adapted is by increasing incentives and rebates so more people can afford to drive one of their vehicles.
When you request a free, no obligation to buy Honda price quote you will receive the most current available Honda incentives and rebates being offered in . You’ll also receive competing Honda price quotes and internet incentives from the top Honda dealers in your area.
- A Hassle free/haggle free Honda buying or leasing experience
- Find available no money down Honda offers
- Available Honda low APR financing offers/Limited time only specials
- Low monthly Honda payments
- Free, no obligation to buy or lease Honda price quotes
Special Honda Incentives & Programs
In addition to the money saving Honda incentives and rebates offered to all consumers in , Honda also offers select groups of customers special incentives:
Graduate Program: Honda offers special financing rates on select models, including flexible and competitive financing, lease and purchase plan packages; deferred 1st payment option for 90 days, with 60 days no interest (available only with normal financing). Minimum requirements are 5% down payment, acceptable credit history, employment or future employment (starting no more than 120 days from the date of contract). You must be a graduate with a master’s, bachelor’s or associate degree from a USA accredited 2 or 4 year college or registered nursing school, already graduated within the preceding two years or will be graduating within the four months following the date of the contract.
Leadership Plan: Allows eligible clients to put little or nothing down on select models with small monthly payments. These payments include the car’s depreciation, along with finance charges. The term can range from 24 to 48 months and includes $1500 excess wear and use waiver, as well as a mileage allowance of 12,000 or 15,000 miles annually. At the conclusion of the contract you may purchase the car for a guaranteed price, return it to the Honda dealer and walk away or purchase another model.
Customer Mobility Assistance Program: This program assists drivers and passengers who have physical disabilities. Honda offers a reimbursement of up to $1000 to each eligible and original retail client for the expenses incurred to buy, as well as install, qualifying adaptive equipment on any eligible purchased or leased Honda. Modifications must be performed for the original owner or their immediate family. Qualifying adaptive equipment and/or conversion is qualified as: alterations or adaptive-equipment installation that provides the disabled user convenient access and/or the ability to drive the vehicle. Alterations and/or adaptive equipment installation requires a prescription or other medical documentation to be considered for reimbursement.
Honda Rebates & Incentives
Here are a couple of current Honda incentives and rebates, so you have an idea of the various ways you can save money on a new Honda. As all automakers make these incentives ‘limited time only’ in order to have flexibility, the following examples will expire on 4/30/12
With your free Honda price quote, you’ll receive the latest available Honda incentives being offered in , but these will give you a feel for your potential savings.
- Honda Accord has a 0.9% APR financing offer.
- Honda Pilot has a low APR financing offer of 0.9% for 36 months.
How to Choose Between a Honda Rebate & Low Interest Financing Incentive
You’ll most probably be asked to choose between a Honda rebate and low/zero percent financing, so here are 3 guidelines to follow, so you make an informed decision as to which offer will benefit you the most in the long run
- Zero or Low Interest Financing: You most likely have seen a lot of car ads offing to finance your new vehicle for little or no interest. What they don’t spell out in big, bold letters is that you’ll be required to have very good credit in order to qualify (even a few negative marks could disqualify you).
- Consumer/Customer Cash Rebate: This is money that Honda pays you directly for buying one of their cars and can help with any down payment requirements. If you don’t have very good credit, take the money (rebate).
- If you have very good credit then you’ll have the option of choosing. With some basic calculating you can decide which will save you the most; compare the amount of any consumer cash rebate to the amount of interest you would be paying with a low interest financing offer. You also have an option that you should exercise anyway – speak first with your bank about terms they’d offer you. If they offer you a sweet financing deal, then finance your new Honda through them then if you’ve been offered a Honda cash rebate, you can have the best of both worlds – great financing terms and cash back.
It doesn’t cost you one penny to find the best available Honda incentives and rebates in , so get on the road to big savings and request a free, no obligation to buy Honda price quote. See with your own eyes the generous Honda incentives and rebates available in your area. Review competing Honda price quotes from top Honda dealerships that need your business.
- Request a free no-obligation new Honda price quote.
- Locate Honda dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!